Sunday, May 30, 2010

Honor our Service Men and Women

Monday, May 31st will be Memorial Day.

Let us all take a moment to remember and thank those who have served in the Armed Forces to keep us free. I will also be remembering my eldest brother who passed away 7 years ago on this day. He was a Navy Veteran of the Vietnam War. He also did a lot of volunteer work helping others without looking for recognition. I looked to him as a role model and miss him dearly.


I am still out of work and catching up on my stamp life while looking for the job to pay for my habit. Maybe some day my habit will pay for the 'real' life. I can keep hoping and working toward that goal.

This weekend was the VSN on SCS. So many beautiful cards. Working on spreading love in the galleries for all.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment