Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Time Flies

Wow, I really lost track of time and missed keeping up my blog once again.

The last 2 and a half weeks I have been touring Europe on a Virtual Tour of Europe with some of my past and present VSN hostesses over on SCS. When we are done with our weekly tour we are challenged to make a card.

You can join us over here.

Week one we spent in the Netherlands. Went on a canal ride, visited museums and important sites, did lots of souvenier shopping. Stayed in some fantastic hotels and ate lots of fantastic foods. Of course, this is all virtual, so we can afford the top of the line.

Here is the card I made from my visit to the Netherlands. It is based on the wooden shoes I picked up as a souvenier and the Delft ware items I also picked up.


Week 2 we went to Greece. The crisp fresh air and all the beautiful places we saw and of course the fantastic hotels we stayed it. Very relaxing.


Here is the card I made for this leg of the tour.
I picked up a couple of teapots and loved the blue and white that I saw all over the place with the bright sunshine.


This week we are in Austria and I am enjoying every minute. Have to go so that I don't miss the play we are going to tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment