Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ramblings

Every few days, I'm finding something that I need to reinstall on this computer to get me back to what I had before the old one crashed. Still trying to see if anything can be pulled off the old, especially my pics.

Viva Las VSN is almost over - wrapping it up this week. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed looking through all the fantastic items the players submitted for all the challenges. There are a lot of amazing 'artists' out there I am always blown away by all the ideas that everyone comes up with. I enjoy reading the posts of everyone and when I read the newbies it takes me back to my first time. Sometimes I think that those of us who have been doing this for a while forget what it was like when we first started. Encouragement and support can mean a lot. I remember when I was new and how blown away I was by everyone's work. I felt mine was so mediocore that I was afraid to upload it for everyone to see. Once I did and read through the comments, I was amazed by all the support and felt willing to try again and try things I wouldn't normally do. I now enjoy trying new techniques and help to inspire and support someone who is new. I also like to support those who have been around a while as we all need support.

Waiting now to see what the next VSN has to offer.

Getting ready for Stampin' Up! Convention in August. Registered for Convention, Hotel Reservations Made, Airfare Booked. Signed up and paid for SCS Dinner and signed up for the SCS Dinner Swap. Heading up the Donations commitee for the SCS Dinner, so I'm busy collection donations and trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the swap.

Debating if I want to do any swaps for general swapping or not this year.

Waiting for June 1st to place an order so I get my new Cattie with that shipment.

This week, I am resting up and enjoying some nice weather. Catching up on personal stamping and reading. Doing some surfing to find sites and blogs that I have missed and checking out the old standbys to see what's happening.

That's it for today. Hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment